Question

Is anyone have issues with IG Comment Automations???

I sent out a reel yesterday on March 25th that got loads of comments.

I can’t see any of the comments on IG except for a handful of them.

ManyChat sent out automations like normal but to only like 6 of the 50+ comments. 

I haven’t changed settings.

What’s going on? This was one of my better posts and I can’t even manually look at the comments.

11 replies

I have the same issue!

same thing happpening to me! its been happening for past week for me with no fixes. Searched everywhere and even opened tickets but yet to hear a reply from anyone from Manychat or Meta. 

Have you found any solutions?

I sent out a reel yesterday on March 25th that got loads of comments.

I can’t see any of the comments on IG except for a handful of them.

ManyChat sent out automations like normal but to only like 6 of the 50+ comments. 

I haven’t changed settings.

What’s going on? This was one of my better posts and I can’t even manually look at the comments.

same thing happpening to me! its been happening for past week for me with no fixes. Searched everywhere and even opened tickets but yet to hear a reply from anyone from Manychat or Meta. 

Have you found any solutions?

I still can’t figure it out. I’m going to post another reel and see if it works this week. What are your settings under comments set as right now?

I still can’t figure it out. I’m going to post another reel and see if it works this week. What are your settings under comments set as right now?

Just posted one this morning and same problem happening. Interestingly the one I posted yesterday seemed to be fine… so weird.

For IG settings for comments? I have nothing set just whatever the default IG settings are

Has anyone of you been able to manually add an Instagram user to a workflow? There is a malfunction with our integration earlier but it’s fixed now, we are trying to see if we can send messages to people who commented to our posts when the integration is not working, 

same issue , do you have any solution ?

same issue , do you have any solution ?

nope this is still happening wtf is going on

Any fixes to this?

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey all! Trying to help you out here.

Did you make sure that you set Manychat as the Primary Receiver for the Instagram Handover Protocol?

If not, please follow all the steps in this video for correctly connecting Manychat to your Instagram account: