Skip to main content

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to connect my WhatsApp Flow in ManyChat to my Meta ads. The idea is that whenever someone clicks on the ad, it directly starts a conversation on WhatsApp and triggers the sequence.

However, when I select WhatsApp as the ad destination, I receive a notification indicating that it only works with a WhatsApp Business account.

I saw a video which explained that we need to use traffic campaigns and add a website.
But even when I follow this video and use a link shortener, I get a notice from meta saying that I can´t use a WhatsApp link and should choose WhatsApp as the ad destination. 

I have my WhatsApp Business API properly set up and linked to ManyChat, but I’m unable to proceed with the ad configuration.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any tips on how to successfully connect my WhatsApp Business API number for ads in ManyChat?

Thank you!

Hi @airtouch! Sorry to hear you’re having issue connecting to Meta Ads. You’re following the correct steps. :)

Could you please submit a ticket https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us/p/get_support_page, so we can proceed with troubleshooting? 

Thank you! 

Thanks a lot Raquel, will do!