Solved

IT DOES NOT APPEAR MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO BE CONNECTED

• 24 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone, here Marash!

I’m having trouble using my Instagram account with Manychat, hope somebody can help me.

My Instagram account appears as connected, but when I try to create an automation and add that channel, it again asks me to connect with the facebook botton and I’m stuck in that loop with nothing changing.

I’ve read the troubleshooting steps and tried them, but without success.

Can somebody help me please!

Thanks,

Marash

icon

Best answer by via branca 29 April 2024, 16:03

View original

6 replies

I’m watching this tread as when i add the URL button to IG story the auto-repaly does not work.

:(

estou com esse mesmo problema, você conseguiu alguma solução? 

Hello everyone, here Marash!

I’m having trouble using my Instagram account with Manychat, hope somebody can help me.

My Instagram account appears as connected, but when I try to create an automation and add that channel, it again asks me to connect with the facebook botton and I’m stuck in that loop with nothing changing.

I’ve read the troubleshooting steps and tried them, but without success.

Can somebody help me please!

Thanks,

Marash

I have the same problem! I need help, there is no chat support or any way to communicate with Manychat support team?

I think no :((( what is happening?

Userlevel 4

refresh permissions.. disconnect and connect your instagram account to your facebook page.. 

also, it’s good to check your settings on your facebook profile and page, to see if you allowed all permissions to manychat.. I hope this video can help.. let me know