Question

Manychat is not sending automation messages

I have connected my Instagram page to Manychat so that I can send links when someone post any comments in reels/post. Initially it was working. But now  Manychat is not sending automation messages, if someone comment in the same post. PLEASE HELP 

21 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Most often this is because the Instagram account is not connected properly to Manychat. Please follow all the steps in this tutorial:

Hey Joren Wouter, I have followed these steps carefully, but my problem is not solved. Initially, it was working perfectly when someone commented on that particular post. Manychat Automation sent links in their DMs. Currently, it is not sending, and I even stopped receiving notifications from Instagram when someone comments on that particular post. If I turn off Automations, then I able to receive notifications.

omg i have been using many chat smoothly for about a month now, and all of the sudden im having the same issues.  no automatic replies to comments or direct dm automations are being sent either. I have done everything in the video above but nothing seems to solve this issue. @Joren Wouters @Shamim . have you found any other solutions??

Hey, @Joren Wouters.  I also have the same problem now. It was working, but suddenly stopped. Please help me to solve this problem.

Same here, same issue!!! Whats going on, just when i have a reel active with the chatbot, and is not replying back  the comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey all! Meta is currently having issues with the IG Comments trigger. You can follow the status here = https://status.manychat.com/

So the solution is fixed it says when I track? Mine still isn’t working. Is anyone having success with comments & Dm automations ?

@bloomlash_clt , yes, everything seems to be working for me

Hi, I had this issue months ago when I was first trying to set it up, I gave up and here I am trying again with the same issue.  I have followed your video and see that they are connected but nothing happens

I have connected my Instagram page to Manychat so that I can send links when someone post any comments in reels/post. Initially it was working. But now  Manychat is not sending automation messages, if someone comment in the same post. PLEASE HELP 

facing same issue brother from last 2days

Até ontem, a minha automação estava funcionando. Contudo, hoje, começou a apresentar o mesmo problema.

Userlevel 1

As of mar 22nd I’m experiencing the same thing! I have done all of the connection steps and the past 48 hours, none of my automated DMs are sending to people who comment with the keyword

I still facing same issue even tho I followed all your steps 

So the solution is fixed it says when I track? Mine still isn’t working. Is anyone having success with comments & Dm automations ?

mines still not working! Is yours fixed?

As of mar 22nd I’m experiencing the same thing! I have done all of the connection steps and the past 48 hours, none of my automated DMs are sending to people who comment with the keyword

same here! It’s been happening for about a week now and no fixes.

Does this mean the software is not working correctly as it should be?

I bought this software in order to get the automation working at scale so we can send a guide link to new followers. 

Can you confirm this is fixed please, would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks, James

Hello i have the same problem, it use to works and it’s not working now, the message seems to be sent but does not appeards, there is a message like “You send a message to the comments” but no message. 

I’m experiencing a very similar issue. The bot responds but it’s not sending the full messages.

Hello i have the same problem, it use to works and it’s not working now, the message seems to be sent but does not appeards, there is a message like “You send a message to the comments” but no message. 

I have the same problem since 2 or 3 days! I need help, can somebody share the solutions???

I literally can’t believe the lack of support and response here. I emailed support about having this issue 6 days ago, and not a whisper of a response. And the issues continue. What a disappointment.

Yes, I can see from the status page that everything is just a giant mess that is “beyond their control”.

I am still having this same problem.. automations were working and stopped all of a sudden, all of them. Im paying around $30 USD for this to not be working, and im still being billed...