Skip to main content

I have connected my Instagram page to Manychat so that I can send links when someone post any comments in reels/post. Initially it was working. But now  Manychat is not sending automation messages, if someone comment in the same post. PLEASE HELP 

Same thing happened to me yesterday after doing some edits, the chat automation stopped working

My account’s free trial got over

i made the payment, but the account is simply not working anymore! the automations for comment dms are not triggering.

same here, automations arent working. 

Still not fixed in mine. I’m gonna cancel the account.

ugh I thought I was going crazy. I’ve bene using manychats for about 2 months, always worked flawlessly and 4 days ago...it stopped working. I quadrupled checked everything before stumbling upon this page. anyone has any updates how long until they fix it? I am loosing so many leads 😢 

Tengo el mismo problema desde hace 5 dias, he actualizado todo y nada!

mis automatizaciones no funcionan y en los contactos salen conversacion eliminada, alguien  pudo solucionar?

I Also have the same problem. For 3 month everything was ok… Now more than 3 days without automation. Everything it’s ok: account, billing 

Someone fix the problem? Thanks 

I am having the same problem for 4 days now. I started using manychat in March and this is the first problem I’ve had, but nothing is fixing it. All of my settings are correct and connected, but automations are not being sent.  Can someone help with this?

Follow this steps

Follow this steps

I did all of this and mine is still not working!

@Joren Wouters Can you update the video ?

@Joren Wouters Can you update the video ?

What would you like to see updated?

I am having this issue also, i’ve run through the steps that support sent to me but I still can’t get the automation to work consistently on IG. I’m having to go into my comments and manually message hundreds of users who are trying to sign up for my newsletter but aren’t getting the DM from my manychat automation. No clear reason why some are receiving the DM and others aren’t. Has anyone else had any luck with this issue?

I have the same problem, do not go mailings. 3 days is not updated automation, old automation work, new and if you change do not work. Updated instagram settings in the settings, but nothing helps. A couple of times the new automation worked, but then again does not work. I use automation - write to direct

I’m finding that of the 100+ people that have commented on my post, there is a portion of them that are not getting the message sent. I see it sent from my view, but from their screenshots there is no message at all. Why is it only working a % of the time?

The same thing is happening here. It used to work, but now it isn’t. We’re running a campaign, and all the money is being lost. Who is going to take responsibility for that?

ciao a tutti io ho problemi da oggi pomeriggio, non funziona più manychat e proprio oggi ho pagato l’abbonamento dopo aver usufruito dei 14 giorni gratuiti (dove tutto ha funzionato perfettamente). Ho seguito tutte le procedure del caso ma non ho risolto, qualcuno sa aiutarmi? se volete scrivermi su instagram mi chiamo @damianobroccatelli vi lascio il link qui https://www.instagram.com/damianobroccatelli/

Aggiungo che non trovo da nessuna parte un contatto diretto con manychat per potergli scrivere il problema

Also having this issues, routing is setup correctly but not able to communicate with the bot at all and comments are not firing