Not Connecting Instagram And Facebook

• 11 February 2024
  • 9 replies

On Manchat.com I selected Instagram channel. Then I connected Facebook and Instagram. Followed Every steps. Provided All the permission. finally I got this embedded popup.

after clicking ok. 

asking me again to connect.

I did it may times but this is final thing I’m getting.

I tried on Different Browsers, mobile phones and other pc as well. I checked my Instagram profile. and My profile is business profile. I search every corner in YouTube and Google. There is no answers. Please Guide me.

Marina 3 months ago

Hi @sujanshukla @adricezimbra @Valenorloo @carolinamachadocarvalho  @jkilpatrick, I’m sorry to hear you all experience this issue with connecting Instagram.

Our Support Team might have a solution, but they will need to check the logs first to identify the issue. Could you please create a support ticket via this link

View original

9 replies

Por favor, eu também preciso de ajuda com esta situação. Alguém por favor?!

I have the same problem

Estou com o mesmo problema

I’m having the same problem

Hi @sujanshukla @adricezimbra @Valenorloo @carolinamachadocarvalho  @jkilpatrick, I’m sorry to hear you all experience this issue with connecting Instagram.

Our Support Team might have a solution, but they will need to check the logs first to identify the issue. Could you please create a support ticket via this link

Hi there,

Has the above been resolved? I am having the same issue! I’ve done all the steps connected everything my instgram is still not connected??

I tried to put a ticket through but it won’t let me do that either???

I’m having the same problem and it’s going through a loop. Then when I want to submit a support ticket, it tells me I have to upgrade to Pro. When I try to upgrade to pro, I come back to the same back with no option to upgrade. So frustrating.

Anyone have any updates on this? I’m getting the same loop

Any updates.  It shows that my instagram is linked to my fb page.  But, when I go to convert a flow to a new channel it says that there are no other channels.  I have been working on this for a couple days and I can’t figure it out.