Skip to main content
Solved

Payment Issue - Manychat is not accepting payment even after trying 10 times

• 16 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I am from india . i subscribed to the pro plan. the first billing went smoothly . but now manychat is not accepting payment from any of my cards . Please help me urgently! i also checked if there are any issues with the bank but there is nothing from bank side ! Help me out !

5 replies

I am from India and when I tried to upgrade to pro 65$ a month this error is coming up no matter what card I use. I have talked with the bank they said they haven’t flagged any transaction.

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP because my account on instagram is growing and I cannot afford to lose a single day without manychat!

Hi Team, 

I am from Bengaluru, India. I am trying to subscribe for ‘Pro’ plan using credit cards. But I am getting the below error

I’ve tried Visa & Discover card

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @madhav_sharma you need to contact support to get help with this.

Write them at support@manychat.com or open a ticket at support.manychat.com

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Suteerth Mopuri  @divyanshu @madhav_sharma 

We're sorry for the difficulties you're encountering. The issues you're facing are due to the RBI's e-mandate regulations affecting recurring payments in India. These rules can increase the failure rates for recurring invoices for businesses operating within India and those international entities transacting with Indian customers in INR and other currencies.

Find more information and troubleshooting steps for this issue here

Hey madhav id you are using manychat from a month , i need lil help from you, my dm automation stopped working, users receiving blank msgs, it was working fine from 10-13 days but today facing issue .

Only normal automation msg from manychat are being sent but when i add buttons , the whole text becomes invisble, i tried my other insta page same issue .