Skip to main content

Getting this error while upating to pro

Something went wrong with your card. Please, check your bank payment history or try again using another card.

Getting the same error even tried another cards, different devices, browsers, VPN nothing works. Let me know if you find something.

I have tried more than 5 different credit cards while I try to renew, and it is not possible. 

Something went wrong with your card. Please, check your bank payment history or try again using another card.

Do you get any help from many chat? 

i am getting the same issue but no response from manychat team VERY DISAPPOINTING

Guys I have FOUND THE SOLUTION...attaching the email here of my conversation with manychat.

Basically, you need to verify an extra layer of security which Manychat have sent you on email somewhere which you have missed, just find it out and do the same.

For Indians specifically: transaction more than 2000rs will have to get a seperate e-mandate done. I use HDFC and I receieved an email from HDFC (which I missed) in which I had to complete and authorise the e-mandate.

Once I did that payment was successful. Thank me later :)

you only uploaded the bot mail, try uploading the mail with your conversation with Manychat, having the same issue

you only uploaded the bot mail, try uploading the mail with your conversation with Manychat, having the same issue

you found the solution mate?

Hi @victory @Mendy @arturo56k @divyanshu @abhishekxtrades @kkabhi 

We're sorry for the difficulties you're encountering. The issues you're facing are due to the RBI's e-mandate regulations affecting recurring payments in India. These rules can increase the failure rates for recurring invoices for businesses operating within India and those international entities transacting with Indian customers in INR and other currencies.

Find more information and troubleshooting steps for this issue here

@divyanshu can you share exactly what you did, please?