Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to log in to maychat due to Facebook deactivation

• 14 February 2024
  • 6 replies

My Facebook account has been disabled for unknown reasons. I logged in on Facebook and was using it in conjunction with my Instagram.

I can't log in to maychat due to deactivation of my Facebook account. I'd like to change the link to another Facebook account, but when I asked the companychat customer center, I'm only getting answers from robots.

How can I solve this problem? Every month, you can't use manychat $15 is being paid.

Email support@manychat.com

Give them as much details as possible when you open the ticket so they can help you faster.

Also, did you have any other Admins on the ManyChat account? You could ask them to add your new FB account to it so you can have access.

support@manychat.com When I sent an e-mail here, I received an automatic e-mail answer asking me to contact the customer center because the e-mail cannot be sent or received.

Also, even when we inquired about it with manchat support, we did not take any action other than automatic answers. Where should I ask?

@Marina maybe you can help here?

Hello! Yes, sure.

@yedarm park, please use this direct link to report your login issue: https://support.manychat.com/en/support/tickets/new?ticket_form=can%27t_sign_in

Você conseguiu resolver a situação? estou com uma igual

I have this same problem and no help from facebook what so ever.