Unable to see some comments

• 21 March 2024
  • 6 replies

I am unable to see some comments on my reel which I linked to Manychat
please help me

6 replies

Same here. Were you able to fix it?

No, it was not. I just had to delete the reel.

Hello! I’ve been having the same issue for the last two days. Instagram isn’t showing me the comments so the trigger word isn’t being recognized by Manychat. It’s a glitch with Manchat and not IG because when I don’t use this program - the comments work just fine. I’ve reached out to support today to see what’s happening. 

same thing happening here with me, anyone find a solution? I think it could be IG problem as they are hiding all my comments which in turn doesnt allow manychat to send DMs as it cant see the comments?

I am facing the same issue… It’s like lottery...I can see some comments and automation is sent to them and some of them are coming as I see number growing but comments doesn’t show, automation is not sent. Very annoying

Hello! I’ve been having the same issue for the last two days. Instagram isn’t showing me the comments so the trigger word isn’t being recognized by Manychat. It’s a glitch with Manchat and not IG because when I don’t use this program - the comments work just fine. I’ve reached out to support today to see what’s happening. 

same thing happpening to me! its been happening for past week for me with no fixes. Searched everywhere and even opened tickets but yet to hear a reply from anyone from Manychat or Meta. 

Have you found any solutions?