Skip to main content

Hello to the whole community!

I've had a big problem the last few days and I don't understand why. Maybe there's a problem with optin and adding contact but I don't know how to fix it.
None of my flows are working (everything was working fine before).
However, when I test with another account (my personal account), it totally works, in the editor via the test mode too...

When testing with other people, either no flow is triggered (neither in comments, nor in replies to a story, nor in direct DM), or the first message is triggered (with the button), but the rest is not triggered.

Each interaction is supposed to trigger the Optin, add the contact when they press the first button, and we're supposed to see the conversation in livechat?

-I've checked all the settings (FB, IG, manychat) and refreshed all the permissions
-Triggers are enabled
-Keywords are correctly configured
-Test mode works fine

I really don't understand, I need your help.
If you need screenshots or any other information, let me know.
👏🏼👏🏼

Hi, @Boris.

You've done all the tests and verifications that I would recommend. 

Opening a ticket to Manychat's support team (https://help.manychat.com/). They should be able to investigate it.

Thanks for the reply, I'll do just that.
I have a small question: is it possible that dupplying templates causes a beug?
Although I modify all the right elements each time (trigger, keyword, tags etc...)

Does anyone know how to contact support? I really need to talk to them.

I can't do it either...

Does anyone know how to contact support? I really need to talk to them.

Hi, @Maria Carolina,

This may help you: https://help.manychat.com/hc/en-us/articles/14281086345244-How-to-get-support-from-Manychat

😉

Thanks for the reply, I'll do just that.
I have a small question: is it possible that dupplying templates causes a beug?
Although I modify all the right elements each time (trigger, keyword, tags etc...)

If it is a very old template, I would say… MAYBE. 😅
Anyways, it is unlikely something like that stop the whole automation.