Skip to main content

Hi Community,

I have my Many Chats account connected to Wix Contacts through Pabbly Connect. There’s a webhook between the two that’s supposed to create a new contact every time someone sends and email through Instagram. The connection isn’t working and I’m wondering if there’s an easier way to collect emails. I noticed that exporting the list doesn’t work. Does anyone have a solution for this? 

Thank you! 

@adreemart I don't think so there's any other options when it comes to connecting Manychat with wix. You have to use the 3rd party automation tool to connect both.

Try make.com which we use for all our clients as it's simple and easy to understand when it comes to user interface.

@adreemart you should be able to connect Manychat with Wix Contacts through Pabbly.

What’s the setup you have? What exactly is not working?

You could always use the alternative to export the contacts from Manychat to a google Sheet using the native connection, and then importing the contacts to Wix. Or create a Google Sheets > Wix automation through Pabbly.

Thank, guys. I was able to do it through Google Sheets.  

But, would you guys know how to export the ones that didn’t make it on the list? There’s about 600 emails and to do that manually makes me wanna barf. Any suggestions? 

You can send a broadcast, and add ONLY the action with the Google Sheet export. This will let you export all the details to your Google Sheet.

Do it in batches of about 100 users at a time or less, to avoid Google Sheets timing out.

Thank you for your help, Gustavo! How do I send a broadcast? I’m having difficulty finding that option on my dashboard. 

The ‘Broadcasting’ option

If you don’t see it, try to connect the email channel (in Settings > Email), then it will appear.

Thank you so much!! You’ve been an incredible help.